Friday, January 7, 2011

Fever And Brown Discharge

A Blue Note ... *** CHRISTMAS *** AMERICAN

***
... to start the year ...
Small cup offered by my mom, she joined the start of my collection ...
I hope to have more bowl (s) in 2011 ...
...
Jolie pitcher made a few days ago by J., the mother of my step-daughter.
It belonged to grandmother.
An adorable attention ...
...

also ...
balances in Italy ...
And just for fun, bring two magazines in the language of Dante ...
magazines that enchant us, a cup of tea "An Afternoon in Paris" from Fauchon, hosted by my dear Lakévio .. . is everything, a lot ...
...
Two images ...
...
...
And not without the traditional Epiphany cake ...
For us it is Provence!
...
We like to draw the kings!
Small collection sentimental!
Santons past years ...
...
But I also keeps the old calendars Post, hyacinths, Christmas greeting cards, magazines loved books, notebooks of my son and so many other things. .. to the dismay of my husband, who does not ask so much!
...
Beautiful weekend to you who pass

0 comments:

Post a Comment