Monday, December 13, 2010

Can You Soak Sonicare Toothbrush

An angel on the wings of a bird ...

***

Lenses germinated on the day of Sainte-Barbe ...
***
I wanted this year a very simple Christmas decoration ... it corresponds to my desires, my expectations ...
Seduced by the composition of the Swedes last week, it will serve as a table centerpiece during the Christmas Eve which will take place at home, with family ...
Part of my family ...
My son Thomas, Chris and the twins celebrate Christmas in Minnesota, in Minneapolis ...
course, given the weather I'm worried, but I hope with all my heart that everything will go well and that American Christmas will be wonderful, warm ...
To Chris and the twins, a little joy and light after the race so difficult to accept, understand ...
... A cushion with a heart ...
...
My little fir tree adorned with white icing and ...
...

An angel eve!
...
...
My "Santon Christmas" finds its place in the house ...
I love this old fagotière offered by a friend ...
...

A cup of flea ...
...

A little bird on the branch ...
...

That ...

Dotted line, just a few small ephemeral pleasures I pleasure to share with you who pass ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment