Monday, July 5, 2010

Could Genital Warts Be On Stomach?

first show pony for Lohan! Mathys

Riding integral part of education and early stimulation of Lohan, who, recall, had replaced the physiotherapy he has 6 months. Choices that may have seemed risky to us, but confirmed our certainty about the sport ...

Carried a hand of iron and master Fany and Laetitia, the meetings have followed every Friday morning (except school holidays and other diseases, lol )..., along with our great friend Marius (site and blog link), in the biggest secrets for us, so that the final table is the perfect illustration of the progress of Lohan ...

Here is the video ... well pseudo video ... because, as Lohan was a true knight from atop its not yet 3 years, as I was lousy in cameragirl! I was so moved and crying, I was shaking all the way ... I did not think so much emotion ... too bad ... I should have filmed by someone other ... I'm ashamed to bring it into line saw its poor quality ... and I ask you a lot of leniency towards the mother that I am, who relished the full benefits of the work of his son so worthy on her pony, so handsome in his suit, hair flying ...



Fany, Laetitia, words fail me to express our deep gratitude ... I do not know if you know how grateful we are for people who look and feel to its fair value Lohan ... we give you six months earlier, a tearful Lohan, with terrified horses ... with patience, tenderness and affection, you've done a Lohan proud of him, taking his seat only (this would not even touch it at first, much less her pony!), pick up the brush and put the pony only in equilibrium, all smiles and trot! Hats off ladies, and thanks for letting us take these tears of pride! Finally, thank you for the picture of Marius and Lohan "topant" in hand, a symbol for us respective parents, our self-help and mutual support ... good and well deserved holiday in September!


0 comments:

Post a Comment