Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Christmas Invite Funny

The way to school! ...


company Hi! Hey ho! great upheaval in my life! After the video the goatee who has obviously done well everyone laugh, (huh Dad?) get serious!
Well ... I am a big Mooo now! I also know hold me! Here I am, at the top of my 2 ½ years, and with a mistress and a great ATSEM on the way to school! After a meeting
educational protocol, comprising I quote the referent disability, the teacher, the ATSEM, the director, my therapist, my psychomotor, the doctor of the PMI, the psychologist RASED, and both my parents so dear! Phew! here I think I have forgotten anyone! Uh .. you think the president was better than me at my age? lol
short, everything pretty small world, after some negotiations and not without debate, agreed to a gradual education before my high school year in September 2010! Because my parents make a point of honor that I go for my 3 years full-time as all the children!
Thus, since yesterday, March 2, 2010 (to score in my record), I make my grand entrance and knowledge of my new comrades. So I would go to school half past one every morning before recess (because, as a reminder I do not always walk alone! Just one hand!) Sisi! which would limit and frustrate me too much for the side chase in the yard! ...
Of course, this can be done without the will and the generosity of a formidable mistress, and determined not to rely on a priori of my disability ... Anyway, who consider myself a person like others! Kudos to her then, and Anne! Thanks also to all those who believe in Lohan!
Note that, mom, trying to stay warm our little sister who seems eager to meet us, compels my schooling to do for now dotted ...
The next meeting is scheduled for late April, to implement all the necessary arrangements at the request of AVS for September.

Here then, is only my first day of school! with the help of the book of life introduced by super mistress and allows us to see what our loulou, and above all watch the evening what he did!



















After accompanying my older brother loved to his class, and saying goodbye to my parents without worries You see me here to my label in the table with the help of mistress.






















At home, I played the big building sets, I made myself a "musical instrument" said my friends! then ranked.

















Then I was the leader of the train to go to the bathroom!



Then we're off in motor room, where there ... I'd rather watch!


Back to my parents ... balance of this academic year, I was very cute, not even crying, and very observant ... .. Mistress is very pleased with myself! Well, that's not all ... but as long as it lasts! To be continued ....


Beside, who said school, said access to reading, writing, etc. ... and phonetics. Back at home, combined with some exercises in the method yet available to ADA mom (at rest) we integrate the Borel method Maisonny (related in "my sites"), and use of sound cards, gently passed through the mother of my buddy Hector! (blog link). It is simply a gesture to involve on a letter or a sound , and the book "Letters to my touch" inspired by the Montessori method. For the record, Lohan loves it and recognize and pronounce very well sound cards A, O and I! ... A new sound card is presented each week. My friend Hector is also true star was chosen because he and his mom just to talk about these cards here on the blog of the famous magazine's disability Hoptoy http://blog.hoptoys.fr/index.php/post/2010/03/05/ Hector% 2C-22-month% 3A-user-of-sound-card
Finally, investment in the precious advice of Charlotte's mother Lina, (blog link) in the book "all the TPS program.
























Finally, we have a bitter thought for too many different children and their parents who are not fortunate enough to have a school integration as favorable as Lohan, who face prejudice, ignorance, the heavy machine administrative, and many others ... To those here, we send all our support and our thoughts ...
We remain lucid, Lohan is still small, a long, long, very long journey, battle, we are still waiting ...
Super mistress will not always be there ... We know that Lohan will need more time for learning than another, and that time is a scarce commodity in our society ... But we continue to fight with all our strength because we believe strong in our small Lohan ... and dare to believe also that the eyes can still change ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment